Oregon, the Beaver State, has beautiful and diverse landscapes. In the Northwest, bathed by the Pacific Ocean, the state caters to all tastes. Having everything from forests and mountains to hills, beaches, and plains, Oregon is perfect for an RV trip.
The Beaver State boasts many natural beauties: Cannon Beach and the Oregon Dunes; beautiful parks like Crater Lake, Columbia River Gorge, and the Mount Hood National Forest; and the Oregon Caves for the more adventurous. Charming cities offer some contrast, such as Astoria and Newport, hiding amid the green.
By the way, if you own a 4Runner and are looking for a Toyota 4Runner Lift Kit, we have you covered.
To ensure you have the best possible experience, nothing’s better than planning for your stay at the best RV parks in Oregon.
Our Top Pick
Umpqua Riverfront RV Park & Boat Ramp
It’s hard to beat the tranquillity of Umpqua Riverfront Park. This small, clean, quiet, and family-friendly RV park is perfect for enjoying the river, swimming, kayaking, fishing, or just contemplating its beauty. The owners are generous and mindful of their campers’ needs and desires and strive to provide the best possible experience.
- 20 pull-through spaces a few steps away from the river margin
- A boat-launching ramp so you can easily navigate the calm waters
- A large dog park so you can have fun with your furry friend
- Newly renovated handicapped-accessible bathrooms
- Cabin Rentals
- Santa-Fe BBQ Grill
- Pavilion Event Space
- Stainless Steel Fish Cleaning Station
Location: 16844 State Highway 138 West, Oakland, OR 97462
Contact: 541-459-2665 or email@example.com
Bend/Sisters Garden RV Resort
This luxury resort is equipped with numerous amenities and features many nearby outdoor recreation activities and events. Perfect for families, you’ll never be bored at the Bend/Sisters Garden resort. It’s close to many hiking trails and scenic drives, but with so much to do, you might not even want to leave the park.
- 105 leveled and spacious (50 to 80ft) pull-through asphalt sites
- Full hookups and 30/50 amp service
- A laundry room makes washing your clothes a whole lot easier
- A convenience store and RV supplies so you can grab what you need
- Free Wifi
- Fire rings
- Meeting Areas
- Basic Cable TV
- Propane Station
- Luxury Bathhouses
- BBQ rental area
- Garbage pickup
- Pet areas
Location: 67667 Highway 20, Bend, OR 97703
Contact: 541-516-3036 or 888-503-3588 (toll-free)
Ana Reservoir RV Park
Bordered by the Winter Ridge and the Diablo Mountains, Ana Reservoir Park is simple but beautiful. With affordable prices all year round, it’s perfect for a quiet getaway. While not a fully-featured resort, it does provide many services and entertainment activities for your enjoyment.
- Full hookups (20, 30, and 50 amp)
- Large and sparkling clean restrooms and showers
- Close to the general store with supplies, gas, propane, and a post office
- On-site laundry facility with coin-operated washers and dryers
- Cleaning shed for fish and fowl
- Horseshoe pit
- Tetherball game
- Bragging pole (hanging rack) for bigger game
- Several briquette BBQs
- Large fire pits
- Large play area for children
Location: 84594 Carlon Rd, Summer Lake, OR 97640
Contact: For information - 1-541-390-5832. For reservations - 1-541-943-3240.
Honey Bear by the Sea RV Resort
Located on the “Wild Coast” just north of Gold Beach, the Honey Bear by the Sea is a comfortable RV resort. The Pacific shoreline meets forests in a place with beautiful ponds, springs, creeks, and meadows home to elk and deer.
- Kids playland with swings, slides, jungle gym, and tetherball
- Multiple hiking and biking trails in-park
- Big-screen TVs for watching sports games during the seasons
- Enjoy a game of foosball, pool, darts, and more at the game room
- Full or partial hookups (30/50 amp)
- Free Wifi
- Free Direct TV
- Horseshoe pits, volleyball nets, and basketball hoops
- Book lending library
- Country store
- Bar and Grill
- Prayer sanctuary (non-denominational)
- Private trail to the beach
- Pet friendly
Location: 34161 Ophir Road, Gold Beach, OR 97444
Contact: 1(541) 247-2765
Whether you prefer the beauty and serenity of nature or the diversity and culture of cities, you can’t go wrong staying in one of the above RV parks in Oregon.
Make sure your RV is in perfect working order and you have all the gear you’ll need. Take it for a check-up before hitting the road. Don’t forget to book ahead, as these parks are top-rated.
I hope this information can help you choose from the many RV parks and decide where to stay on your next trip. There’s nothing like cruising on your home away from home, so enjoy the road and explore the Beaver State.